Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New York Trip

Our New York trip was a success. We got very good response at the Fancy Food Show and met some interesting people and potential customers. This trade show was quite a bit smaller than the ones Fully Loaded Tea usually exhibits at but it was an interesting experience to be there for the first time.

Besides working I did get to do a few things on a free day I had. I went with Katya, my sister and business partner, to the MET and Central Park. We also had gelato at Trump tower. One of the more exciting things to happen was the sighting of Steven Tyler of Aerosmith at dinner. He sat down only a few tables away from us. I'm a big Aerosmith fan, so I was very excited to see him.

All in all, we survived the sweltering heat of New York in the summer and had a great time. We aren't sure if we'll exhibit at this trade show again as it was a bit small, but I would love to go to New York again.

No comments: